New cycling initiative

Whilst current cycle to work schemes attract about 2% of the workforce, www.free2cycle.com is targeting the other 98%.  www.free2cycle.com tracks their cyclists’ progress and provides their sponsors (employers, charities etc.) with a monthly carbon report confirming their carbon savings.  By lowering their carbon emissions, reducing parking and traffic congestion and improving the health of their workforce, sponsors (employers, charities etc) are rewarded with an extremely positive cost benefit ratio.

Post expires at 11:59pm on 31 October 2017

Posted in Latest News